This is a project development service where we are involved in all stages of property development from the preparation of feasibility and viability appraisal of proposed real estate development to ascertain its practicability and profitability, finance advice/arrangement to final leasing and management of the completed building project.
Basically, our property development/project management functions, though not limited to the following, include:
• Definition of the client’s project goals and objectives
• Managing the process of achieving the client stated goals and objectives
• Advising on the various finance options available to the client
• Site acquisition for the project: Carrying out thorough pre-purchase investigations, negotiations with vendors and seeking the instructions of Solicitors, Surveyors and Town Planners.
• Preparation of feasibility and viability appraisal of proposed real estate development to ascertain its practicability and profitability, carrying out market research and preliminary financial analysis and cash flow during the process.
• Bearing responsibility for the appointment of Builder/Construction Manager and all other relevant consultants
• Preparation of consultants briefs, analyze proposals, fees submission and making relevant recommendations
• We coordinate all professional, technical, administrative and other services to be provided
• Monitoring of construction/variations
• Organizing site meetings
• Cost control and budgeting including environmental compliance
• Project Supervision either directly or through appropriate consultants from inception to completion of the project.
• Management of defect liability, handing over and issuance of a certificate of compliance at the completion of the project.
There is a diverse range of property development projects we’ve undertaken.
These mainly include: Subdivisions, Housing Estates, Commercial, Retail, Mixed Used Development (MUD), Industrial, Hotels and Resorts, including public infrastructure.
These projects may be new, redevelopment, refurbishment, etc.