Valuation involves the determination of the current monetary worth of land and buildings, plant and machinery, Ocean going vessels, fixtures and fittings, furniture, motor vehicle and equipment.
We carry out the valuation of all types of properties such as commercial, industrial, residential and agricultural properties for all purposes including the following:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Balance Sheets
- Financial Reporting
- Joint-Venture Development
- Assets Declaration
- Development Financing
- Tenancy Renewal, etc.
Our Valuation services are not limited to properties. We also undertake valuation of assets of plant and machinery, aviation and navigation installations, equipment, fixtures and fittings, stock-in-trade, furniture, motor vehicles, engineering installations/system, oil and gas installations, contaminated lands, infrastructures, arts and antiques. The purpose for which assets valuation may be required is also diverse but the preparation of financial statements in accordance with the provisions of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an emerging purpose for which valuation of assets has been required by our numerous clients.
We also undertake the assessment of feasibility and viability of planned developments or projects in order to identify opportunities and risks of a proposed development project and to estimate the projected costs, revenues and profit potential of the project.
Few of our previous successful valuation assignments are:
- Valuation of Land and Buildings of Multichem Industries Ltd., Lagos
- Valuation of Landed Properties in Kaduna and Warri for First Bank Head Office
- Insurance and Capital Valuation of WEMABOD Properties in South/West Nigeria
- Compensation Valuation on Umana-Ndiagu-Ebenebe-Amansi Road, Enugu for Federal Ministry of works.
- Ground Rent Valuation of Land belonging to Guaranty Trust Bank, Lagos
- Valuation of Properties belonging to Total Nigeria Plc for Compensation Purpose
- Valuation of Department of Petroleum resources assets located at her headquarters and Ibadan zonal offices
- Valuation of NPA navigational assets located within Portharcourt Pilotage district
- Valuation of Properties Belonging to Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc for Compensation Purpose
- Due Diligence Valuation of all WEMABOD Properties Nationwide for FCMB Capital Market
- Valuation of Staff Quarters at GRA Ikeja and Ikoyi for Lagos State Government
- Valuation of Assets of Iron Product Industries Ltd. Ikotun, Lagos.
- Valuation of Police Barracks Phase I and II, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos for Lagos State Government
- Valuation of Assets belonging to Confidence Insurance Plc Nationwide
- Valuation of Land and Buildings in Victoria Island Lagos, for Lagos State Development and Property Corporation (LSDPC)
- Plant and Machinery Valuation of Hapel Construction in Enugu, Rivers and Ebonyi States
- Land Consultancy Compensation Valuation in Shagamu, Ogun State for Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Valuation of Land and Buildings in Lagos, Akure, Ondo and Abeokuta for Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
- Valuation of Land and Fixed Assets for the Ministry of Defense
- Valuation of Assets of Ranona Ltd.
- Valuation of Land, Buildings, Plant and Machinery belonging to Eunisell Chemicals Ltd.
- Survey of Land Value and Sales Projection for Regal Sea View Estate, Lekki Lagos
- Valuation of Assets of Benchmark Agro Resources Ltd.